Monday, October 10, 2005

So Silent for So Long...

....due to all house-moving related madness. I have missed Splenderful and all my blog friends. British Telecom is being a pain. I am writing this from an internet cafe. The house is looking less like a war zone and more liveable but it's slow, slow. Hmmm...i suppose Rome wasn't built in a day.. plus these are busy days with the teaching term in full swing.

It doesn't rain. It pours.

Kak Teh and Ewok, I agree with makan plans. I am missing the times when M and I used to gallivant all the Ramadan markets around Kelana Jaya, s14 etc. Mmmmmmm...........

7 Comments:

At 10/10/2005 10:57:00 pm, Blogger Kak Teh said...

jane, missed you too...lets fix a date, will get Ewok and do the rounds - must be dinner lah! Yes, Rome wasn't built in seven days. We moved 19 years ago and the house is still like a war zone.

 
At 10/12/2005 10:00:00 am, Blogger Ms.B said...

How nice to see an update! :)

Hmm, have a strong feeling your house is less of a warzone than mine is at the moment, even though I moved in first!

Kelana Jaya's pasar Ramadhan is good, but everything is so mahal now lah, .. and the traffic to GET to and from the place, oh madness, madness!

 
At 10/12/2005 04:13:00 pm, Blogger Jane Sunshine said...

KT: Yeah, makan on then. Great.

Blabs: We must exchange house moving news. I miss most tauhu sumbat from those pasars. Yumm. I just butt in and enjoy the food though there's no puasa for me....we Malaysians after all always unite in our love for food. I am not visiting KT's blog for awhile. Those pictures of yummy crab assault my senses which have been dumbed by tomato and cheese sandwhich (eukh).

 
At 10/13/2005 09:45:00 am, Blogger Lydia Teh said...

welcome back Jane.

 
At 10/29/2005 05:46:00 am, Blogger Kak Teh said...

Jane, get well quickly! enjoyed the dinner. Btw yr M is so wonderful. Such a beautiful couple!

 
At 10/31/2005 02:47:00 am, Blogger Ms.B said...

Happy Diwali to you and M, sweets. :)

 
At 11/10/2005 10:48:00 am, Blogger Jane Sunshine said...

KT, Blabs and Lydia: Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter