Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Some Days are Blonde Days

Shami Chakrabarthi is everywhere. The Director of civil rights NGO, Liberty, she is articulate, intelligent and an expert in anti-terror laws. She was on TV last weekend urging young, displaced British Asians to rethink their sense of displacement and assuring them that they can enter into a dialogue with the powers-that-be to initiate change.

I personally however can only think that she is so gorgeous. The thing about very intelligent women is that they always floor me when they are beautiful. And always make me wonder about the men they marry. It speaks so well for a man that an intelligent woman chose to marry him.

Now, now. This simply means that I would not have much to say about a man who chooses to marry the likes of Anna Nicole Smith.

3 Comments:

At 8/02/2005 05:48:00 pm, Blogger Kak Teh said...

hmmm, fool that I am, I googled ms smith (at uni) and was too scared to read, not with everyone around me thinking I am hard at work!
Thanks for the visit to my humble blog and yes, am going to link you at my sentraal station so that everyone can come and feast their eyes on your awesome blog! And am going to get The Glass Palace.

 
At 8/03/2005 12:37:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can just smile after reading your last sentence.

What do u think abt Nigella Lawson, 'the domestic goddess'?

SK

 
At 8/03/2005 04:45:00 am, Blogger Jane Sunshine said...

Kak Teh,wot? blogging in uni? Using taxpayer's money on personal stuff like this? Ha ha.

SK, oh I so-adore Nigella Lawson. She is such a stunning woman. And makes all this fantastic dishes while looking stunning. She is truly a Domestic Goddess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter